First grow, help me setup my closet?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GhanjaFog, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Well I will be starting my first grow soon, as I have grown very tired of searching for bags all the time and stressing about getting more, I smoke it for medical reasons but have had trouble getting a card myself due to my doctors unwillingness to sign for me.

Basically my problem is this, I live in a small home, there is NO room for me to dedicate an entire room to growing my plants, all I have is my closet and I want the best possible yield from this, I will have two plants in the closet, one master kush and one is swiss cheese, both were cloned from a mother plant, if that makes a great difference. Ive seen the mother plants multiple times, they are healthy and very strong, so I am confident that I will get results, with a little help from the good people at grasscity of course :D

2. there are also lots of other great examples of closet grows on GC, id say lokk at a few of em, and design one that suits your needs

3. Thanks Dyenasty, appreciate the help.

4. you can see the video in my sig of my closet grow, its all ghetto though but works on a budget, still need some more upgrades though

5. [quote name='"djsp1k3sm0k3r"']you can see the video in my sig of my closet grow, its all ghetto though but works on a budget, still need some more upgrades though[/quote]

Yeah thats what im doing, im on a budget and my money is pretty limited at the moment. My closet is a little ghetto itself but its been doin the job so far, whats your opinion on using florescent lights?