First grow help advice criticism :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RustyNail1987, Jul 4, 2016.

1. So here it is my blue cheese 2 days old broke the ground within 16 hours after putting in soil I'm worried they have stretched to much I had them to far from the light I've changed that now. I'm using 2 35watt daylight 6500k CFLs and have 2 more to add but think its too soon to add them any help advice will be appreciated how do they look?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my X5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Get a mars 300 on ebay for $70. CFL's are good for veg stage, seedings, and supplemental light. Don't rely on them for the bud cycle if you can help it. Are you doing two room, veg and bud area? How many do you plan to bud at once? What size pot are you aiming for mid stage growth and for finishing or same one? Soil, Hydro, coco? What kind? What kind of nutrient supplement are you planning?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hiya thanks for the reply I'm using dutch pro all mix it has 6 weeks of fertilizer so I won't be needing any until flower. I'm starting off with 6, they will be going under 600watt sunmaster dual spectrum bulb in a 1.2 1.2 2.0 tent

4. Oh and also they will be getting transplanted into 20liter pot as soon as I start to see root from the bottom of the pots

5. just bury the stem some when you transplant

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd put them under your real light now. Just keep it far enough away.

J

• Like Like x 1