First grow, good bad or ugly?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xGreenThumb, Oct 3, 2015.

1. So here my plant 3 weeks into flower any prediction on yield or comments? It's 3 weeks into flower and a hurricane was coming but it turned away the black bag.is protecting against wind.

Attached Files:

2. The pictures aren't very good......

3. It's the best my.shitty phone can do

4. They look green which is always good. I think the problem that you're going to run into is that all of the bud sites are along the main stem that means that you won't get lots of tops. Probably just one on top of the main stem and some popcorn down the middle. May be okay but you won't get much in harvest, maybe a quarter oz?

5. Ok, the plant tipped over and some trots came out. I put soil on top to hold it in place as I have no.more coco. Will using a very small later of soil kill me? I water twice a day with coco

6. And yeah my friend was supposed to fim and never did and.never told me he didn't until flower when the plant was supposed to come to my house.

7. I agree with kyla. You might pull a Vick off of it. But if you're outside you'll be lucky to beat the cold. In my opinion, you should be more concerned with that lol depending on where you are.

I don't think the top layer of soil will be detrimental. If anything it'll give the plants a little extra on the waterings but I don't think it will overfeed them or anything and roots won't grow into it as long as its the top 2 or so inches.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

8. Thanks guys. And what do you guys think I should do about the cold?

9. Temperature is low 48 at night and that with the hurricane it's more like 53. I want at least a eighth if I chop it early
    Bump

10. Only thing you can do about the cold is to move it inside if you have the option.

11. Nope my only option is the let it get as bulky as it can then chop it early. I can dry inside because much parents know I smoke so my room already smells like weed all the time

12. Lucky you, when I was a youngster my dad always made me go outside to smoke out, I can still remember freezing my ass off so bad while I was trying to keep the joint going lolz

13. 4 weeks into flower, she doesn't look good. I'm worried about the leaves turning yellow and the two that are dropping. The wind made a small rip in one but there's nothing I can do about that. What do u guys think I should do?

Attached Files:

14. If it were me I would buy four 2700k cfls and finish her off inside. It'll cost you what $15-$20 and you can stop stressing about her being outside. Especially with her so skinny she could do with a longer flower to get something worth your while out of her. Chop her soon and you'll get a few bowls max and that's not worth all this stress.

15. Indoor isn't a option at the moment until I get a stealth pc grow box

16. You can always just stick it in your closet

17. I'm not allowed to grow inside

18. Looks like that plant could've used a lot more veg time. Your not going to get much of a harvest. It's just not big enough. It's really disappointing when you pull one and it seems all fat and heavy, to see just how much you lose of the weight in the curing process. Always let them veg as long as you can and get the plant up with some size on it before you kick it into flower. Can't tell much about it by these particular pics. Should shoot them from several different angles when you're posting with questions. Good luck! TWW