First grow going well, into flowering. Lots of pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by deadeye007, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Well maybe it's not a "grow", since I only have one plant left. :eek: lol

It's doing well though and it's getting plumper. Here's some pics from when it was a wee baby up until about a week ago.

Sprout
    [​IMG]

Veg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Early Flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Real Deliciousness
    [​IMG]

Just wanted to share. :)

About how much longer do you guys think I've got to go (Considering the last pic was taken 4 days ago)?

Thanks guys!

2. wait till 3/4 of the hairs are orange

3. I was looking more for like a time period, like three weeks or something. That way I can plan ahead. Thanks though I'll keep that in mind when the time does come.

Here's one more of the smaller tops of the three.
    [​IMG]

4. the longer you wait the more bud you get ;)

but the trichomes will start turning orng and its supose to be more of a "body" high

looks great, thats a sick freakin camera ur using

5. Thanks man, I love it. Definitely takes some awesome shots.

Taken today.
    [​IMG]

6. I've been away for a while, just expirimenting with my grows SOLO. but now im back. and im pulling up a chair for this one. it looks sick man

7. Nice macro, like the dark background! :D

8. looks nice, but if you grow again i might consider letting them go another couple weeks. Those trichs look really light colored still. Just a bit of advice:smoke:

9. Yeah I had to cut it because of security reasons. It's all right with me, I'm happy I got anything.

10. it all depends on what kind of high you like. i had to cut my plants down a week earlier than i originally was planning on, but because of that my buds give me a really strong energetic head high, when you smoke too much at a time, it really gets your heart pumping... almost like a hit of crack..hahaha:wave: but if you want a more lazy knock you out high, you definately need to let that shit ripen up a while longer.