first grow flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkbear, Nov 28, 2011.

1. You better give that beautiful plant the time it deserves :D

I am a couple days behind you. Looks healthy man.

2. Hows the car window shield workin out for ya???

3. I picked up some car windshield aswell works like a dream lol

4. Hey all how's it going? ok so i woke up this morning and pull out my plant to water it, while i was waiting for the runoff to finish i thought i would take the time to check her over and to my surprise the trichromes on some areas are turning reddish, witch means it should be ready in the next 4 weeks im not 100% sure any help is appreciated.

5. alright got my F*@KING laptop running i have to sit here and play with the power cord for hours b4 i can get it in the right spot that it will charge hahah. pics will be posted in a few mins. shes looking good sorry for the wait also wish i had a better camera

6. What flowering week are you in?

7. im in my 4th week of flowering now mate.

8. Thats pretty damn early, are your pistils still white?

9. hey guys sorry bout the wait but here she is. 23 inches and 20 days into flowering. everywhere there is flowers i have crystals but my camera suck so you cant see them maybe il get my gf camera to take better pics later tonight but for now here she is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hell yeah man she is going off :) budsites every where that main cola is pcking on the weight aswell, looks super healthy great work :)

and yeah still have white hairs but there changing now.

11. budz are getting thick and full. idk if its the ferts or her but it starting to smell ha. not a whole lot just little hints here and there... i think after this grow(also seeing where i am in my living situation , may be going to the coast gaurd) i want to get a 250w tent set up from htg supply and start growing like 3 plants at a time. ha

12. That's awesome man mine starting to really pong now lol, im going to get a 200watt hps in the next week found one second hand.for 100 bucks only been used for 2 months all together witch is pretty sweet.

13. good luck to your grows, thinking of growing for the first time myself.

14. its alot of fun! i want to grow more now! its addicting
    its like watching your child grow up ha. first is a lil baby and you care about every little thing..then it gets older and you let it do its thing then it turns into a beautiful plant that mother nature has created and then after all that... you chop the bitch down and smoke her. ooo the cycle of life how nice.

15. i dont really know much about growing and started looking into it, do you use autoflowering seeds and what is the view of autoflowering seeds?

16. well this is my first grow so it wasn't a auto flowering plant but have heard they are very good and durable plants. would use them only cuz its auto flowering so you dont have a choice when you want to start flowering it. you can be running 18/6 light and it will flower

17. day 21 into flowering. i can see some but very little color change in the hairs. is this ok?

18. What color did they change

19. a light oragnish redish. not all of them are chaging just a couple and mainly the tips

20. Im getting the same change pink, im on week 4 out of a possible 16 weeks but i don't think my plant has that much left. My main cola is really leaning now its huge..... Its nearly as thick as my wrist lol