First grow first post

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WillSr83, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Hi this is my first grow and my 2 and a half week old plants are growing weird shaped leaves is this normal?

2. Do you have pics

3. yeah trying to upload

4. Ok I will wait to see

5. yeah pics are the only way you can have our opinion brother, we gotta see what you see in order to diagnose.

6. Here they are

another

Attached Files:

7. #7 PNWClosetGrower, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    I had one try to grow only on one side on me, found out when i transplanted it it was a bad root system. i don't really know what caused the root system to be bad like it was.

8. could it be the top I FIMed grown out or no?

9. Could be roots or just genetics whos to know Ive had a few grow this way and eventually turned out ok

10. They still look pretty though.

11. thanks here's the gang

so you think they look good for 2 and a half weeks

Attached Files:

12. I do. These are mine and they're on day 14 from the day i put the seeds in a cup of water, day 10 since they popped out of the soil. i transplanted yesterday. The second one is the one i had with weird growth. If i see this again i'm going to assume it's a messed up root structure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    See you got lucky with your weird growth, mine hit this baby like a ton of bricks.

13. I was talking about the new growth in the middle I removed that big fan leaf it was burnt by my 400Watt MH before I stitched to CFL lighting

14. They look pretty and healthy to me. I'm using a 600 watt mh at 75% right now. should be able to just raise the light a little if they burn, haven't had any issues with it so far. Was just meaning to show you how much bigger your plants looked at two and a half weeks than mine are at 2 weeks. They look good to me, i've been paranoid about stuff the whole last two weeks since i started, you don't look like you have anything to worry about there to me. I'm a noob but that's my noob opinion for ya. =)

15. I see the size difference but thats probably because I'm running a 12 gallon DWC and your using soil but I will be going wit soil for sure my next grow I'm gonna try some autos

16. This is my first time growing and im going into week 7 flower,
    Not sure if the fan leaves are ment to be going tellow or not?

Attached Files:

17. Ment yellow

18. Means about ready