First grow, first journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Newhydrogrower, Mar 31, 2013.

1. #1 Newhydrogrower, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Hello guys, so I've been around for a while gathering info from all of you to have a successful grow. Now that the research is done time to grow.
    My set up,
    •39*39*79 argomax grow tent
    •400 w mh for veg 24in away from top of bucket.
    •400w hps for flower
    •1 3.5gal bubble bucket
    • AN 3 part nutrients
    • nirvana AK48 regular seeds

First off I germed my beans then put them in solo cups to sprout. I put the cups on top of my cable box for a little heat, left them for about three days. I think I left them too long without light they look a little funny. See pics

image-1001219992.jpg

What do you think?

They've been in the bucket for 3 days now. I'm having some trouble with humidity. My temps are around the mid 80's with RH in the mid to high 20's. any help on how to raise the humidity? I put this cheap humidifier in there without any real difference. See pic

image-1310196182.jpg

Also my tent isn't complete I still need and exhaust fan and ducting. In order to control temps I need to leave my tent open see pic.

image-846823480.jpg

With the tent sealed the temp hits mid to high 90's with high 20's low 30's for RH.
    Going to start 1/4 strength nutes tonight will post later. Please sub and reply with any and all info you can give. Thanx for all the help and love.