First Grow Ever

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by photosynthawhat, Sep 1, 2017.

1. I don't see a cal mag problem. If you're in soil you should be good for a few weeks at least

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, they’re currently in mg potting soil. I’m watering with water from one of those .25 cent a gallon water machines, not sure if it’s considered RO water, but it’s purified I’m sure.

-Logan

3. That mg will give them plenty of what they need, hopefully not too much though so keep a close eye on them. If you can get different soil I would, if not no biggie I've seen people get through harvest with MG

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had planned on moving them to the mg organic, but I heard about gnat problems with that soil (although I already have it). Still trying to decide whether I wanna roll the dice or try a different soil when I transplant.

5. I started off one of my girls in slow release. Gave her about 2 weeks than switched soil. She didn't even notice (other than not being burned by slow release nutes anymore)

6. I’m just nervous to move into the organic soil because of the gnat issues I’ve heard of

-Logan

7. I've never had one gnat. I use happy frog and ocean forest mixed

8. Other than overwatering, I don’t believe I’ve had any issues with the organic MG so far. I actually even read it as a second string suggestion somewhere recently too.

I did purchase a bag of FFOF and have a purple kush seedling in that now. I did read that the fox farms soils are “hot” soils in several places though. Do you use nutes in the fox farm soils, dubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum