First Grow Ever

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by photosynthawhat, Sep 1, 2017.

1. IMG_2029.JPG
    Lots of seedlings breaking ground today! By tomorrow morning I suspect they’ll all be above ground.

-Logan

2. About 6 of the 17 seem like they won’t make it, but I’m happy that 11 look good so far. I’m hoping at least a few are females..

-Logan

3. I picked up a bag of organic soil, perlite, 1 gal smart pots, and another timer today. All the seedlings seem to be doing well. The one plant that I had found the upward curling leaves on seems to be doing better, at least from what I can tell.

4. What organic soil

5. Just MG Natural care “organic and natural”.

-Logan

6. Ehhh... You don't want slow release nutrients... MG is not well liked around here

I started off I'm slow release nutes almost like MG.. fucked my plants up before week 4.. had to switch soils.. Just a heads up.

7. Yeah, I don’t have a lot of options for soil in my area, so this is best I can do unless I want to pay to ship a bag of soil.

-Logan

8. Not asking for exact location, but where is your area?

9. BFE, AZ

-Logan

10. Your profile pic makes me feel uneasy :s Something nightmarish about it

11. Haha, it’s a random photo of me messing around at a costume store last Halloween.

-Logan

12. hahahah I thought she was real! thank fk shes not

13. Nope, just a nun mask lol.

This one was my favorite... IMG_1500.JPG

-Logan

14. IMG_2069.JPG

Seedlings are doing great. I’m down to 11 plants currently, since I killed one this morning. It was growing kind of weird, not like all the others, and didn’t seem like it was gonna make it.

IMG_2059.JPG

-Logan

15. I think I may need to get cal mag. How long can I put it off? I don’t think I can afford to get it til this Friday.

-Logan

16. CalMag is like liquid life for my plants, especially since I grow in an inert medium. You'd wanna get your hands on some as soon as you can I would say.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Where I live we have really hard water, which leaves calcium deposits. Could a rotating water schedule between tap and bottled help?

-Logan

18. Yes it can, but (to my understanding) you will need it more as your plant grows up.

• Like Like x 1