First grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by holyschmidt, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']looking good.
    what are you feeding her?
    im using Fox Farm line up. grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom.

how tall are they now?
    when do u plan on going into flower? or already in flower?
    i skipped page 2.. lol sorry if u already explained..

they can double in size when flipped into 12/12, so if you are short on room, u might not want to get to high up..

i saw in the first set of pictures, u have the bucket about half full?
    you might want to fill it up higher, maybe 2-6 inch from the top. i have read that when the stem is covored up, new roots will then grow from the stalk..
    im new too, but thats just what ive read somewhere..

check out the rookie grow box in my sig, thats mine.

good luck buddy, im subbed in![/quote]

Feeding them Shultz flower food only did it twice other than that just water. Two of them are pushing three feet my sativa is just a little smelly little girl looking about 2 feet tall but she is the one I'm most anxious about she is more white than green :). They are 4 weeks into flowering and ya I thought about the whole soil thing and I only got a couple weeks left on the k3(king kong kush)-- they have a really short flowering period at 54 days ish and my sativa is good to go on that prolly another 4-5 weeks on her at least and ya I'll make sure to check yours out for sure thanks for the the good advice and input :)

2. No prob buddy. Just trying to help fellow green thumbs if i can. lol

3. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']No prob buddy. Just trying to help fellow green thumbs if i can. lol[/quote]

For sure all us newbies need to help each other out I'm heading home from work now I'll get some late night updates in a few :)

4. i turn mine on in about an hour and a half. ill take a few new pix.

5. Mine go off here in a few

6. image-2106643713.jpg

image-2312045286.jpg

image-1936438444.jpg

image-1626003602.jpg

image-3861042586.jpg

image-3586535330.jpg

Here they are first two is my stinky lil sativa the rest are the king kong kush let me know what you think

7. Damn!! That's a beautiful look bro!! I'm loving the flakes! How old are they??

8. 4ish weeks ima a stoner so my memory is awful but thank u so much it truly means alot that 125 watt is doing some work for sure lol :) I honestly was hoping for em to look like this when they were done but they are coming together so great so excited for harvest :)

9. that's a good look bro! Your doing a hell of a job. They growing perfect . I just subed to ur thread so I definitely will be following you till harvest. Lmao. Keep up the gd work bro!

10. [quote name='"foe2da0"']that's a good look bro! Your doing a hell of a job. They growing perfect . I just subed to ur thread so I definitely will be following you till harvest. Lmao. Keep up the gd work bro![/quote]

Thanks man like I said means alot

11. Looking pretty dank buddy.

12. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']Looking pretty dank buddy.[/quote]

Thank you can't wait to rip it :)

13. they stinking yet?
    whats their smells so far?

14. All pretty stinky almost piney smell but someone threw a skunk in the mix

15. Adding another 125 watt today :)

16. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Adding another 125 watt today :)[/quote]

Good, they will do better with that.
    Don't bump just because you don't get a comment everyday man, chill.
    You got some attention now and some compliments. What more do you expect? Haha.

Gotta love those easy to trim plants, just bud and a few leaves to snip off!

17. Sorry just blasted and want to keep conversation sorry lol :)

18. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Sorry just blasted and want to keep conversation sorry lol :)[/quote]

Probably about half your post say "bump..." Or "anyone?"
    The "bump" thing kind of seems like your desperate for attention. Even after getting it.
    Anyway, things look good man.

And if you want to keep conversation go into different forums other than growing. Plenty of things to keep you occupied in the city.