first grow ever hydro HELP

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by stoner1360, Jul 15, 2013.

1. (PICS BELOW)
    So..
    I've done alot of research and bought a mj horticulture book, and I began my grow in a super box fRom super closet.

I was surprised to see they sprouted fast and seemed to be going great I followed the germination process outlined 'im my book and had great results.

I started the 18/6 light cycle on June 24th and shortly after began to see yellowing tips on the first set of true leaves, on one of the seedlings, shortly after the other one started to do the same thing. However, I started to search online for a solution and came to the conclusion it had been about two weeks and I should start quarter strength nutes.

Wierdest thing happened, the one that seemed to be worse is now bigger and is on its 3rd set of true's and the other has yellowed completely. 

I started the nutes on July 8th with a ph of 6.0 which I have recently found should be between 5.5 and 6.1, either way I'm using Technaflora recipe for success which came with my box and I can't exactly get new shit right now I'm on a tight budget.

I'm currently using 
    B.c boost
    B.c grow
    Thrive alive B-1 red
    MagicCal
    ( I'm supposed to be using sugar daddy but I broke that and my thrive alive green  :(..)

Anyways here's my set up and the best shots I could get of the poor things, so please help before its too late!!!
    DSC_0111.jpg DSC_0112.jpg DSC_0113.jpg DSC_0114.jpg DSC_0115.jpg DSC_0116.jpg