first grow dwc Thunder bloody mary auto!!! pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rydek10, Oct 26, 2011.

1. hey whats up guys..Just thought id share my little grow with yall..my current temp setup is in a garment closet 36x36x63 i believe..im running 3x23W 5000k cfls and 1x40w 2300k cfl...and after a few failed soil grows i went hydro...my girl is in a 5 gallon tub with a air pump and air stone..feeding fox farm nutes...so here she is lmk what yall think

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. She's looking good so far. How old is she?
    Just out of curiosity, if you failed soil grows why would you even attempt hydro? I thought it was harder to grow in a hydro setup because it can go downhill a lot easier.

3. Sorry forgot to put how old she was...shes 9 days old...well ima blame it on bad soil but I also believe they were bad seeds...from a bag of reg(go figure lol)...i started off with a 1 gal tub then moved to a 5 gal and my afghan kush is going to be growing with her aswell..i personally feel hydro is easier..and my roots are shooting out of the netpot

4. Ive also found a total of maybe 5 little gnats I dont know how they got in my tent...sticky trap?

5. Heres a update on my girl for those interested

Attached Files:

6. More pics

Attached Files:

7. get a hanging sticky fly trap to monitor flying predators. great job so far. good luck.

8. They're all gone now

9. Heres another update..im gunna try to update as much as possible since theres a few tbm journals...and i also have ssog about to sprout up(pics included)

Attached Files:

10. 3 weeks and 2 days

Attached Files:

11. Looking good over here. Hope you have as much fun with your ssog as I am! I'll post pictures tomorrow since she'll be 3 weeks old. Not sure how long ill grow her till I wanna flower :D

12. Damn she's barely gunna be 3 wks she's massive..

13. Haha thanks man. My gf started getting mad at me cause she started thinking I was switching the plant to a bigger one every night to trick her. (That's how fast she grew soon as roots hit the water lol)

14. This is my lil ssog...my wife freaks all the time when she sees my plants she didnt think they would grow lol...

Attached Files:

15. Heres a brief update 4 weeks today...shes got alot of action going on will try to post more pixs later on today along with my Super sour oh gee...and my dad gave me a ballast for a grow light so im going to be installing that this weekend..keep yall updated

Attached Files:

16. Some more pic updates

Attached Files:

17. #17 4Jo2nes0, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Looking good! Get the lights in yet?? Hows the ssog coming

18. I havent figured out how to position it yet and im going tomorrow to pick up a reflector and bulb and my ssog is a fast grower...week old today

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"rydek10"']I havent figured out how to position it yet and im going tomorrow to pick up a reflector and bulb and my ssog is a fast grower...week old today[/quote]

Position the lights? Or plant? She's looking good for a week. How the roots looking? They touch the water yet??

20. My t5 the ssog will go in a 5gal bucket as well...roots are commimg out like crazy but my yet in the water...i got a pretty good feeling about the ssog lol hopefully I can get an oz out of it