First Grow day 13

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Potographer, Jul 30, 2011.

1. HELP!

Checked the plants today, plant one shows pre-signs of yellow spots on the leaf. VERY faint yellow tinge to the leaves in little splotches. I can see this becoming a pretty major problem if not taken care of right away.

If absolutely necessary I can get a picture up but I feel like this is a pretty common problem.

what should I do?

2. my brother.... please post pics.... yellowing is common, but also different things can cause this

3. I Kinda freaked and trimmed the leaf off, but I'll post a picture.

I'm actually headed out of town for a possible five days, and I'm so freaked about this, because I literally have no one to watch over them and any other time before now I would know that I could make it five days no problem.

Here's the leaf trimmed, immediately after it came off, see that yellowing down the veins?
    [​IMG]

Also these tiny brown tips

[​IMG]

4. #24 imwright9, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

This should help you out

5. Update!

here's the beaut's

plant 1, still showing some bad signs but I think it'll pull through. Any straightfoward advice on this?
    [​IMG]

Plant 2 is catching up fast!
    [​IMG]

6. #26 Thunderstrike420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I recommend using diluted nutes when you feed, water the rest of the time. Allow your roots to dry often to get some oxygen and enjoy! I think you've turned the corner.

Peace

7. Thanks man I appreciate it.

I hope these babies are female and also survive all this shit.

8. "Idk about the foil underneath, I just kinda did it for the hell of it whilst stoned, if it's a bad idea I'd like to be told so and why."

Your roots need all the oxygen they can get and I think covering your soil with foil for grins and giggles might not be the best approach

Peace

9. Thanks man haha I only had it on there for tops 30 mins.

I have got to get these guys out of Miracle Grow.

Fucking so horrible to grow in, learning more and more about it every day.

10. Okay so today is my last day away from my plants, thank god I have some cool roommates just keeping an eye on em and sending me pictures of them in the morning and at night everyday. Couldn't get any pictures last night so here we are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin guys :)

11. FUCK! i was out of town for the past five days

every picture I've posted has been sent to me from my roommate and oh. my. fucking. god. have these plants advanced since I last saw them, every picture has been from straight overhead, which I understand because it wasn't necessary for a while to show the sides.

But I came how today, and their BOTH FEMALES!

at least they're showing the one sac looking thing where it should be and I'm just waiting for a little pistil to poke it's head out and when they do I promise I'll post some super close ups to make sure, and for you to see and enjoy these sexiiii maui waui bitches.

ANYWAY

came home, saw how much taller they were, thought about doing a scrog, but I don't have enough space to fit to scrog(ed) plants. so I took the first step in LST'ing them

CHECK THE BABIES out... please comment and support or correct anything I may possible be doing right/ wrong. This is seriously one of the most exciting things I've seen in a long time and to know that I've created this beautiful things is exhilarating.

PICs!
    Plant 1!
    [​IMG]

plant 2!
    [​IMG]

I'm honestly expecting a huge amount of growth by tomorrow night based on how the tops have been growing with what light they've had. These undergrowths on both plants being fully exposed for the first time!? it's gonna be nuts

definitely HiDef pictures tomorrow and from now on for this thread, should I just make a grow journal? Cause that's what I kinda intended on making in the first place I just figured I would start it in absolute beginners because.... I'm an absolute beginner. :yay:

but if I need to just make a grow journal, can one of the monitors do me a HUGE favor and just move it to the indoor grow section of the grow journal forum.

enjoy BLADES

Sorry I ramble sometimes I just got back to town so I'm a bit drunk

12. #32 matmew, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Good work man, looks awesome. Subbed. Check mine out if you want. Be sure to leave the LST for at least a week, 10 days..

13. Nice looking grow. With your first grow there is so much to take in. I'm doing my first one too. How old are the plants in the last pictures you posted. I gonna keep wachin. Check out my grow!! Its at the bottom

14. little older than 2 weeks!

15. when should they start showing signs of sex?

16. Pre-flowers appears about one month after entering vegetated state and about a 5-10 days once you change the light cycle.