First Grow, Comments Welcome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IceBirge, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    Brand new to the site and looking for feedback/tips on my first attempts at a personal indoor grow. Check out the pics and let me know what you think. I'll be updating regularly for those of you that follow along! IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2407.JPG IMG_2425.JPG IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2460.JPG IMG_2484.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'll stick around what strain

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. The key to getting a plant to grow is giving it light my friend...and letting it do it's thing. If you will just leave that plant alone and give it all the direct sunlight you can, it'll do something. Messing with it constantly is just slowing everything down. It looks pretty healthy though, just not sure why you've done all that to it. TWW

4. Because for some of us, it's about trying the techniques we read about and it isn't about getting to and end product quickly. I choose to enjoy the process and the result. Plus, suffering from PTSD, something about spending time with my plants, medical and not, is very therapeutic. I appreciate the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Updated Pics! Hope y'all like her!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. And we have nuts.... welp, wash rinse, repeat (w/clone).... Learned a lot and my next one will be better..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Damn sorry to hear that well I think you had great looking plant with way you had her lst'd jus right...looking forward to the next one to pop up

• Like Like x 1