First Grow Check These Out How Do They Look !!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by young monkey, Jun 18, 2010.

1. whats up these are my plants they all came from seed that i got all from the same hermi plant. They are 6 weeks old and are between 9 and 12 inches tall, they have between 6 and 8 nodes each. and seem healthy i put them into miracle grow soil ... im pretty sure it had lots of nuts cause everytime i try to give nutes they will start showing yellow tips any ideas? .. the nutes i am using are cann terra vega 3-1-3 wich seems like a low number too wich i dont quite understand ??? ... and they are being grown under a 400 watt hps and have been since seedlings, the light hangs about a foot and a half above the tips, the temp stays around 80-90 degrees celcius is that ok? also the humidity stays around 60-70. p.s. i just topped them last night they seem to be taking quite well since there are 2 new colas that have sprouted about a half inch. I will be posting new pics as they grow thank you very much and any input will be very appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. I think they look good despite the setbacks.
    I learned the hard way also that miracle grow soil is NOT the way to go. It's got a low ph and most nutes you add to water drop the ph a bit also. Be watchful of the ph draining from the bottom of the pots.