First grow... brand new strain just cut

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by <T^H^C>, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Brand new strain I got a seed from a hermie , just happened to keep it and it came out gorgeous and was my first grow, but ill let you guys be the judges, dont have a clue how many weeks but i know its right where i like it :D. Vegged for 2 months, It was the only girl of 3 seeds (other 2 were white rhino) but this is a special one, if i knew how good it was going to come out i would have cloned it... hope you enjoy ill post an update for yield in a couple days ... and for future reference how do you just post the pics on the page instead of attaching them?

Attached Files:

2. That's some nice bud for your first grow dude! Awesome...

About the pictures, first you attach them, then you go up to the binder-clip, and all your attached pics will pop up. Then you choose from those and put them where you want. I hope you understood...:cool:

Let's hear a smoke-rapport.

3. Thanks bro, I think i did everything right, all for under 1500 bucks for my setup too. I ended up with 4 1/2 oz of amazing weed, and its deff a head stone, knocks you back a little. I find myself confused and really spacey

4. Wow nice looking buds.get them in jars!

5. very good grow ,can you give us a layout on -

how long veged

how long flowered

what lights

what nutes

ect

very well man there looking very nice indeed.

6. Vegged for about 2 months, under 600 actual watts CFL, dont know exactly how long it flowered, im guessing 9 weeks under a 1000w hps. For nutes i used the full GH floro series with some botanicare thrown in there, no ppm meter but ph around 6.5-6.8 in soil, teps between 80-90F no co2