FIRST GROW (BAG SEED ) PLEASE GIVE ADVICE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xxDee958xx, Aug 18, 2016.

1. #1 xxDee958xx, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    This is my first grow, i need help and advice i will post daily pics. IM GROWING IN THE CLOSET (5ft x 5ft x 10ft)
    I am 4 days in, i used paper towel to germinate with a glass of water.
    After it came out 1/4 a inch i planted into a pot with organic soil (forget what kind my friend gave me it)
    I know the soils good, and i know the plants doing well i just want tips and advice, i didnt add no Nutrients or anything i am a 100% beginner ive smoked for 7 years, and this is a experiment.
    I smoke due to PTSD and Depression and i want a cheap way to get my "medicine" tips and adivce highly needed, please send links, pics, and refer me to do things, i will be listening and posting updates.

1. 2 CFL LIGHTS (100 WATTS EACH)
    2. 1 POT
    3. WATER EVERY 3 DAYS
    4. 24/7 LIGHT CYCLE

8/18/2016
    (Seedling is only about 1 1/4 CM tall and i loosely buried the stem to the first little leaves and watered)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 xxDee958xx, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    For any one who is confused
    The Blue Pot is draining into the Metal Pot, the Blue pots lips fit perfectly to allow me to drain my water into the metal one, i empty the dirty water every time i water my plants. The bottom does not touch the water, so it is not effected.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi @xxDee958xx There is no shortage of people ready and willing to help others on GC, you can always find your answers at here.
    Having a happy growing!

4. Photo on 8-19-16 at 9.17 AM.jpg Does my plant look healthy?