First grow autoflower. Mutation?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mattylucas, Jul 9, 2019.

1. My first grow is an autoflower. 25 days old and I noticed the secondary leaves coming off the branches have one tiny non serrated leaves. Just wondering if it's anything I should worry about or an indication of something wrong. 20190708_195231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Think you need a bigger pot now.
    From what I can see it looks ok.

3. I think the pot is okay. Ten inch pot. I dont know the volume though. 20190708_203919.jpg

4. Looks ok to me.
    Maybe more light a little lower.
    Still think you may need to re-pot as them root balls get big and if you get root bound it will for sure hurt the auto

5. Yeah your not going to get much yield of that for an autoflower at 25 days.. transplant may cause shock.. if u do change do it now if not ull still get a few grams

6. Ya I'm not going to transplant it at this point. It started showing pistils the other day I'll just let it do its thing.

7. And I've read that around 1 foot for a month is regular and mine is at 1 foot as well.

8. From past experience i noticed autos will grow roots first so in the first 3 weeks not much growth but by the 4th week the growth will be super fast... so by having a small pot the rootball is not large ebough to support rapid growth.. 3gals work best not too big not too small.. i used 1gal before took until week 4 for growth spurt but its not as much as a 3gal gluck

9. Thanks man I'll post how it all turns out.

• Like Like x 1