First grow at parents house.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shaggy1452, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So i germinated some seeds, i planted them in my back yard and they sprouted, so far so good, but i really didn't think this through. What do i tell my parents if they happen to see them? Is there anyway i can just play it off as not mine?.... Or not pot for that matter.

2. Also is there any tips you can give me to make my grow successful?

3. Dude it's February don't you think you're a little early to be planting outside?

And unless your parents are pretty chill I wouldn't grow it in or out of their house.

4. First off not what you want to hear, but if they are not okay with it then don't do it. Be respectful to there property. If you get busted they do take the heat. Drug charge could ruin there life. Once you get a new spot id ask more direct questions.

5. I live in FL. Summer all year long ;P

6. Damn, i never really thought of it like that. -_- i just wanted free bud.

7. omg ...

8. I guess i'm just dumb seems to be the general consensus. Mission aborted.

9. Growing off the property isn't an option? Are you in ground or buckets now

10. I have more than a few kids, I grow...... My kids dont touch the stuff, Smoke or anything...... And if i caught them there would be hell to pay they would have rather got caught by the law than ME....

11. Nah i don't have anywhere around me i could go. I was in ground fresh out of germination.

12. you're not dumb. you were almost dumb

13. [quote name='"shaggy1452"']

Nah i don't have anywhere around me i could go. I was in ground fresh out of germination.[/quote]

I'm sure you could find somewhere. Just keep em small off a trail

14. [quote name='"T4C"']you're not dumb. you were almost dumb[/quote]

I don't think making a bad descion makes you dumb. At least unlike most on here he didn't argue and saw what we were talkin about it. More often then not the poster would have argued its safe and continued on.

15. well unless you want your plant to turn into a tree now would not be a good time to grow it, considering it would veg for like half a year.

16. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

well unless you want your plant to turn into a tree now would not be a good time to grow it, considering it would veg for like half a year.[/quote]

Who doesn't want that? I've been vegging my babies startin late nov early dec. I want em at least 5ft before they go outside to keep veggin.

17. well if he was trying to hide it from his parents its pretty damn hard to hide a tree lol.

im not positive but i think he thought he was gonna get buds quick, like the time of year didnt matter if that makes any sense.

18. If ur parents are not dumps or very olds they will noticie something is going wrong with those plants.Many people who don't smoke know the famous MJ leaf.Other thing is that u see those plants litte seedlings right now,but they will grow,and what u can tell ur parents when u start to hervest the buds?Plant vanished?Better use some autofloweting strain betwyn other plants.Keep it like it is natural plant from the area.