First grow AN nutes Coco coir

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by PolarBeargrower, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hello grasscity these are my two clones that were purchased from a dispensary, the strains are Fragilrock And Sensi Star, I have been feeding them Advanced Nutrients such as Bud Factor X, Grandma Eggnys F1 Fulvic Acid and Bud Candy which i havent added yet but will be soon, they were turned to 12/12 immedietly after i got them and have been reacting well to there feeding schedule.
    The Fragilrock is in week 5 and the Sensi Star is in week 3, they were both set back a week due to a poweroutage but all they seem to do after that was stretch for the stars.
    We realize the size for these buds do not compare with most in week 5 this is due to out restrictions in light, being that we only have 180 watts of cfls on two clones we realize this is not near enough and this will result in fluffy buds. But as i said earlier this is my first grow and it is more of a experiment and if i can harvest any amount of sugar coated buds i will be happy:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

If anyone has any feedback i would love to hear it :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wtf why is it so hard to upload pictures it just took me over an hour to do that wtf

3. #3 KB Grower, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    Take your pics and open it in a new browser. Copy the url. Then click the yellow with the mountain icon in the reply box. Then paste the url. See if that works

Edit: here you go dude
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wow thanks man i did do that though thats what is weird it took me over a hour to realize i had to open it in the internet and copy the link and then it still didnt work idk thanks though man for posting them for me:smoke::smoke::smoke:

We do not know which is which in these pics but i will update pictures weekly(if i can figure it out):smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. here you go

Polar bears plants..........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    what do u blades think

6. #7 PolarBeargrower, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    so frosty Thanks KB for uploading all the pics, In the first picture the Fraggle rock is on the right and the smaller one on the left would be the Sensi Star

7. **Fraggle Rock

8. nice work! grow buddy, grow!! post a pic when done!

9. thanks man and ya i will post more pictures weekly when i feed them

10. dude i forgot i also took a vid check it out

[​IMG]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xMaBiubluM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]