first grow almost done

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by common_wealth, Jan 22, 2010.

1. im hoping for a week left. 10% hairs are turning. trichs are still translucent. i plan to harvest when majority are trichs are milky with a few amber. but like i said i am hoping on a week max. flushed last night and will just give h2o and molasses.

Attached Files:

2. how old are they? they don't look like they have a lot of crystals.

3. depending on what strain you have there, i would say you have more than a week left. im sure you have heard this before, but when you think its done give it another week, you wont regret it.

4. good job,hope mine comes out that nice.It will be a pleasure smoking your own...Are you flushing the system w/ pure water at any point before harvest?I want to be sure I get it right the last week of the grow.

5. I would definitely start your flush right now, but you're not quite ready to pick them, unless it's a strain that stays white like white widow...

6. definetly not a good idea to harvest in a week, unless its a special strain, those hairs should be turning a lil orange by now, and shrinking into the calycax.

as good as those look, and believe me, they look yummy, please do yourself a favor and don't chop them in a week..... those don't look nearly ready..... maybe in 2 weeks.... in which case, yes, flush now, and flush for 2 straight weeks, dont go back to adding nutes just cuz you wanna flush for 1 week...

those look right about on par with mine a few days ago, and i just started my flush, so i think we both have 2 weeks left..... i started flowering dec 5th. and im going to atleast jan 31st, feb 1st, atleast..... and i dont think you started flowering before i did.... sooooo, let yours grow more too..

7. those buds look real good, but they have a ways to go yet. i would guess two weeks, then a week for flushing.

good luck
    -Ms-

8. yea it looks like it can use another week of nutes then two week flush

9. thanx. the strain is northern lights / big bud. i started flowering dec 14th. i guesse im a little excited. when the hairs started to turn i thought is thought it would b a lil quicker.

10. yah, i know how it feels man, you should be excited, you got some killer smoke growing man, looks real good. this is the most important time in a plants life though, all that hard work you put in, the months of waiting, the last 2 weeks of a plants life, it puts on the most weight and fattens up.... so if you chop your beautiful lady, she wont be as fat as juicy as she could be!!!

you mine as well aim for perfection, cuz you got some perfect lookin buds going there.... so make sure you have patience dude!!! like i said, your right behind me, haha, bout a week or so, so yah, id add 1 more dose of nutes, and then straight water for 2 weeks..... u could maybe chop feb 7th...

i got a NL hybrid going right now too, northern soul. its northern lights x ??? idk what, i think some kinda soury strain, either way, NL finishes early and nice. a quality strain to grow with.

11. wait the 60 days....lol it will be worth it

12. Rule of thumb, make sure you have plenty of weed to smoke while you are growing so you don't harvest early. :cool:

13. here here good rule!!!

14. Dec 14th? That's only like 6 weeks of flower. I guarantee that you do one maybe even 10 more days of nutes, and then a 2 week flush and by the time that 14th day hits you will start seeing some nicely amber trichs.

She def has 3 weeks left, maybe even 4. An early harvest is the difference between good weed and great weed. It's up to you... you want to tell your friends hey I got this great endo you should try out, and them be like... I've had better... it's good but I've had better. Let that baby get 4 more weeks and you will knock their socks off.

You have some wonderful flowers forming, let them finish and you will be sooo happy you did. At least 10 days of nutes... I can't stress it enough. You'll thank me later I promise!