First Grow! 53 days..how much longer do YOU think? And what strain do YOU think?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BDubBud, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Its been 53 days now...im seeing some orange hairs, but maybe only 5 to 10 percent....how many more days do YOU think? also im not sure what strain this is at all. (bagseed). it has a shit ton of white hairs, is pretty stout and bushy, also its smell seems fruity, but like ripe grapefruit maybe, and has hint of Fuel or flowers...what strain do YOU think it could be??? or what kinda hybid mix??? the bud that i got the seed out of had purple hues, but im not really seeing that, except of the trim leaves a little bit. Help me out!!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!

Peace be with thoughs who bring Peace to everyone that surround them

Attached Files:

2. help me out peeps !!!!

3. i say 2 more weeks

4. yeah thats what i was thinking, but i just want to make sure that i dont go to early, but early is better than to late! anyone else going to help me out with opinions!!!????!!! what kinda strain do you think it is ????

5. i cant help you out, but dang that looks good!

6. thats definitely some mayonnaise kush

7. What seed bank you think though?

Hellmanns or Kraft :smoking:

8. when you smoke it if it has a tangy flavor its definately miracle whip kush ;)

9. Ok thanks for clearing that up G.:smoking:

10. 2 maybe 3 weeks more. The orange hairs will start turning faster the furthur along the flowering gets :bongin:

11. Kinda looks like White Widow

12. #12 Ragingchild, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Hey man... what's cracking?

I'm really glad I came upon this thread... got some white widow from seedsman going on and strangely enough she's looking almost like a carbon copy of yours! Shitton of white hairs man.. it's like a sea of white tentacles with clear sticks of trichomes protruding EN MASSE from them (Although for me it seriously resembles fuzzballs, I do have a bit more hair density than you)...for real. She also smell QUITE floral, I woudn't say berryish but I think I can make out small hints of berry-like goodness. When I touch the buds lightly with my two clean fingers and smell them afterwards I think that I'm getting high off the shit already for real.

I do also experience the same "airyness" I notice on yours. The buds aren't really hardcore compact, but they're not spacy either, which makes sense to me since my WW is a 60/40 sativa/indica, at least that's what I read.

I checked my trichs with a 60Xmag unit and it looks to me like its about 10% clear, 80% cloudy and 10% amber. I see quite a few clear ones the further I go away from the main colas when I checked, but I do notice just a few amber ones all around.

Personally I'd say that it'll be done in 1-2 weeks MAX. I have the magnifying unit and I heard that a 20-25%ish amber ratio is pretty good if you're looking for a mixed effect.

I will definitely have to lay off the ferts from now on, I do see a few leaves starting to burn away just like yours, probably a sign that it's near its end. Hope you have as great a finish as I do.

There are purple hues for me only on the stems, but I definitely think that you might have some white widow in there from what I can see/compare!

Peace out and hang tight

RC

13. yeah, ive been told it looked like white widow, but I just dont knw....Actually the buds are really quit dense. on plant they are really like hard as rocks, but hairy prickly goodness. mine smells floral/ grapefruit/ hints of fuel. Whatever it is.. its def. DANK!!!!! and if you have the same thing ur a lucky guy as am i !!! Peace out bra