first grow...4x8 tent scrog PICS INSIDE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cali215, Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 cali215, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    :wave: hey guys! I just finished setting my 4x8 tent up and hanging the lights, just waiting on my ballasts to come in the mail(and on some cash) so i can get started... I am planning in putting 4 plants under each 600w hps and putting up two 4x4 screens for scrog.

the equipment that i have purchased...
    2 grow hoods
    4x8 tent
    6" vortex fan
    bulbs, grow bags, rope ratchets
    2 600w digital ballasts
    Age old GROW 12-6-6
    General Hydro kool bloom 2-45-28

Still on my list of shit to get:
    carbon filter(not until the ladies start to reek)
    ph tester
    soil
    genetics ($12 a clone where i live for 6-9 inchers)
    bloom nutes for start of flowering (kool bloom is for close to end of cycle.)
    5 gal bucket for watering
    scrog screen
    indo. outdo. thermometer
    fan controller

am i missing anything:confused:
    oh ya here's some pics to help you get an idea of what i have to work with....:smoke:
    Pic.1 1/15/10, Pic2 1/16/10, Pic.3 1/16/10...... Ill keep you posted as i progress, any constructive criticism welcome as this is my first grow.:hello:

Attached Files:

2. here is some new pics 1/20 to 1/23.... ive got 4 purple stars,two grape apes, and two b.c skunks, they seem pretty healthy considering they were in 2 inch pots and some were a foot tall...... hope this is some good smoke:smoke:. ill keep you all posted.

Attached Files:

3. This is the tent that im wanting to get in the next month or so depending on cash... Good luck ill be following

4. looks like you're off to a good start. they look good and healthy. clean set up too. good job man.

5. Right on dude... this tent is only 187 dollars shipped from e bay! not too shabby if your low on cash:).

6. DSCF0317.JPG

DSCF0315.JPG

DSCF0316.JPG

DSCF0318.JPG

Heres some new pics, 1/26/11 this morning their first night under hps (i am running it at 360w)

7. Lookin' good dude!

8. thanks bro!:smoke:

9. #9 cali215, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  10. shittty i cant upload shit!

11. :hello: it worked.. yay! those last pictures were taken on the eighteenth of february, here is some from yesterday (24th).:) they are two days in flower..

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

12. killer set up man lol looks like were all going tent crazy! check out mine im going to be switching to flower cycle on the first.

13. 002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

007.JPG

:wave: These are from the fifth of this month! i see baby flowers!:D

14. Thats a tasty lookin bolw

15. some pics from the fourth of this month!:hello: not all good tho, i had to throw an entire plant away because it was infested with spider mites:(