first grow 4X4X4 got a couple questions, very detailed so should be easy to answer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by atpoker, Feb 1, 2009.

1. have a 4X4X4 grow box. I bought emergency blankets for reflective purposes and lined the bottom of the box with plastic painters mat to make cleaning eaiser. i have a 400w hps light that is cooled by a connected exhaust hose which has a 6 in duct fan inside, the hose is the lead out toward the top of the box threw a 6 in diameter whole into my crawl space. the crawl space is where i my hiding my box. since i have it locked and closed most of the day. i have the exaust hose connecting from the light running threw a hole cut leading into my attic. I have cut a 9 inch diameter hole, where i have an exahust tube that connects to the box and is also in the attic for better air supply. I have a 10 inch fan in one corner of the box. in the other corner i have a large air ionzer(hopefully filter some smell?keep the air clean?) I have 4 60wat flors attached to the walls just for an extra boost. I also have a co2 tank that ive used for paint ball and i nozzle that i can use to disstriput the co2, this is one of my questions, im not sure how to i should go about using it. i plan to use soil in 1 gallon pots and i plan to grow lowryder2 and im going to try to avoid transplanting.

So my questions are what is the maxium number of plants can i grow in these conditions at once to insure maximum yield and quality,.

also what nutrients should i use and what would the patterns be for them.

how can i use co2 tank to my advantage.

2. these are all questions that can be answered from doing a little research. use the search function to your advantage.

3. How are your temps ?

4. I use a box this size for all of my flowering. It all really depends on how you are going to be growing your platns. If you do SOG growing you can probably fit 8-12 depending on how small or large you keep them. I tie down my plants and I can only fit 2 plants in at a time. I use all Fox Farm product line so far but I am only on my third grow. Good luck!