First Grow, 4th week into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by golouisave, Apr 30, 2013.

1. So this is one of my 3 ladies into the 4th week (as of today)
    into flowering.

I started with
    One clone- Og Kush
    5 from seed- Blue Dream, Four were ladies and one Male.

Been running my light at 600 watts with the ballast setting at 50%
    Humidity at 45-50%
    Temp- 74%

[​IMG]

and close up

[​IMG]

2. Looking good. Y not crank that ballast up

3. Well I do. Depending on how hot it's here if I crank it up to 100 or " super"
    My tent starts getting over 85'

4. nice man, and i agree you should pump up the power.

5. oh thats no good...what about 75%

6. Mmmmmm what's it smell like

7. So i'm going to try 100% and see how thirsty they get and I'm going to water as needed.

If I think its to much then I'm going to go to 75%

as far as smell, I gotta say smells AMAZING.

one thing that came to mind today as I was reading some threads

About "flushing" your plants before inducing flowering stage.

I did NOT flush my plants

8. You don't flush until a week or two before harvest. And even then you don't need to flush. As long as you manicure your buds properly and cure properly you can just stop feeding her a week or two before harvest and that would suffice perfectly fine. They don't flush outdoor crops!

9. I think everyone should flush their plants a few times in each stage of growth. Personally I see results within a few days. But you don't need to.

I use a lot of different stuff so it helps keep the ppms down in my medium and lowers the salt build up.

I don't like it when ppl use opinions and state them as facts. I have seen outdoor operations and anyone putting time and money into it is gonna do it right unless you are not in a legal mmj state. What's ur .02?

10. My two cents is that I am in a Mmj state and I've been a grower for many years. Your theory of flushing the plant several times through out stages does more harm than help. You're basically drowning the plant.

Flushing is left for the final two weeks.

11. Of what i've read/heard
    Flushing is good for in between stages,
    Veg> Flowering
    helps it clear any veg nuts so you can start flowering stage with nice bloom nuts

Would it be the same is the last two weeks before harvesting to not give it any nuts and just give it plain H2o?

12. #12 FroSt415, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    Can u explain more please? I would like to understand it rather then argue back n forth. Added note I never said "several times," I usually do it twice in vegg and twice in flower.

golouisave: yeah sure. Flushing the last two weeks gets rid of the taste of chemicals n then plant can start to trigger itself to use all the nutes it has stored in itself and die.