First grow 4 clones hydro and soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mouse17, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hi GC, this is my first post and i thought id make it a good one. the following pictures are of my progress in the first month. two green crack clones and two grapefruit clones. I estimate i'm in around 500 into this so far with everything. lighting has been approx 60 watts 6500k cfl and mainly 250watt hps, used in veg and now going into flower. I hope for a 600 watt here soon and a carbon filter set up. Room dimensions are 7 x 4 x 4 high.
    so far problems i have had are with spider mites which were treated with .25ml floramite in 24 oz spray bottle. and recently a root aphid problem in my two dwc buckets which pyrithrim liquid concentrate was used. At this point in time i would like to think i have my pest problems under control, but who knows. I will be taking clones in a few days and putting them into flower.

any advice on my pests or if trying the 4 under only 250 watts will be a total waste is appreciated.

Hope the pics post ok. this has been through alot of transitions from a dresser to the room. the pictures will tell the story.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. alright update. almost a week in flower. the hydro grapefruit that was hit hard with aphids lost half its root ball and i may have used too much pyrithrin concentrate. oh well if im down to three thats totally fine under only 250 watts. could someone comment on my deficiencies or problems?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. week old clones to soil. 24/0 under 60 watts 6500k

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 2 weeks in flower. grapefruit hydro was on its way out between a combo of the root aphids and me prob using alittle to much pyrithrin concentrate in the dwc to kill them, which i did. but alas the other 3 are great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]