First Grow. 29 Days Veg.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TooSober, Jun 30, 2009.

1. I wanted to share my babies with GC!
    Just some crappy old badseed.. (We dont get the greatest around here)
    250W MH, FFOF, (of course) Nute burnt at about 14 days old.. nothin since.

Attached Files:

2. lookin good, nice lst, ever think about online seeds? if ya got the touch as you have demonstrated you might as well, if your parinoid as most are just money order it to a good friends house. that way if ya trust them not to tell a soul and maybe promise them some bud later on if they forget about it you can end up with some brand name shit.

3. really nice man. looking healthy. you LST them?

4. Your plants look great, and you're doing fantastic for a first grow! :hello:

5. crappy bagseed might not be as crappy as you think since your growing it'll be without production of seed and with super care towards the plants and looking at the trichomes to know right when to harvest rather than a commercial grow that takes alot away from the weed you get from your provider.;) and if you get it off a grower, shame on him!!!:mad: BTW how big are your pots? one of them is heavy indica, very nice!

6. The first to last picture is for sure Indica!

7. Thanks for the positive feedback! :wave:

I'm pretty sure the last two pics (same plant) have a lot of sativa coming out.. the other two plants are really bushy, and not growing as "tall" as the last one. One of them is really fighting the LST, as it doesn't want to start curving around the pot.. it just keeps pulling itself straight up! Im really excited to start flowering, but I still have SO much room for veg growth. I'm guessing I got at least another two weeks of veg before I even think about flowering.

I really want to get some good seeds online, but I'd like to perfect my technique before I go that route.. I cant even close my box yet or the temp gets to the high 80's or even 90..

8. Is your reflector air-cooled?

9. I wish. I have the bottom of the line set up. Maybe for my next grow I'll get one. As it stands now, an usually 1-2 degrees above ambiant temp. That's with the door open and a fan blowing from outside to in.

10. 1-2 degrees above ambient is actually really good, even with an air-cooled hood.

Low 90's with good RH and ventilation is very manageable for veg. Have you thought about drilling into your reflector and customizing the hood? I can show you a finished picture from my cabinet if you'd like--was very easy and lowered my summer cabinet temps from 100 to 85 with a 400w (my ambient temps can reach 115 in the summer).

Bumping into the mid 80's (or lower, if you can) for flowering with a lower RH will help. Nonetheless, your grow is going splendidly so far!

11. Post the pics of your reflector.. id love to see any custom way of keeping the heat out...

12. I'll snap some close-ups as soon as the wife gets back with the digi. Expect to see them posted around 8 pm.

In the meantime, this is the only photo I've taken in the last couple of years, and happens to be recent (the plants are chopped and gone--did not want to flower them):

[​IMG]

You can just barely see the electrical tape connected to the aluminum :)o). The way I drilled into it and made the connection is ghetto as can be, but it did save me some money and it is very efficient.

13. The reflector I have is so cheap, it wouldn't even be worth the effort of customizing it. Lol. I saw a Euro Reflector or somthing like that a my hydro store I'll be looking at picking up eventualy. It's only like 80 bucks and can fit a six inch online on it. Not important right now, but will be nice eventually.