First grow-26 days in, what do you think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mbrown221, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Yes I have a lot of branching . and I leave all the sucker leaves on usually . think bout it . outside its humid as hell here!!! 95 or 90 usually summer and over 80s in hunidity. Oils pack on outside solid!! I've been doing it 5 years inside now. Never failed me. But caution use a big air mover or u can get rot at the end
    I also spray pure water only during late flower every couple hours to mimik the rain which brings the oils out.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

2. With the rh up the temps won't turn pistols brown and dry and slow bud production either [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. I respectfully disagree......MJ Autoflowers and photo-period's that are vegging......I think do best with a 24/0 light schedule....Cannabis plants don't need a dark period during veg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Buy a micro scope so u know what will live together in harmony and what won't .

5. Ok if that's how u feel. I've done the 24 7 myself . stresses them out stunts them,and actually less of a yield. And hermie is very possible,. Photos especially. .. U all can do what u want idc personally I'm just trying to help him out. U can see my babies at just over 30 days autos in the mix. Here's one autos that dwarfs the photos all 18 6 . pretty big for an auto on 18 6 don't ya think?[​IMG]

6. Yes, beautiful..............I didn't say 18/6 doesn't work....I just stated that Cannabis plants don't need a dark period. Due to that....I feel 24/0 is best.....but like you said......18/6 seems to be working for you just fine. :thumbsup:

7. I get what you're saying , but let a plant live like its supposed to and it will do its job. Stressing a plant causes diseases and makes it more succeptable to get more diseases . when the plant sleeps its does more than u realise. Just like a person sleep revitilizes a plant for the next day. Yes u can ru. 24 0 but for no benefit but a bigger elec bill and the chance of you're grow going south because of seeds lol . my ass learned the hard way lol. Got some seeds to grow out still lol. And ty the plants are very happy at the present time . I'm hoping I can keep my photos Small enough till the autos are done lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's all strain specific. Some plants don't stress with 24/7 and some do. I ran 7 years with Master Kush and Kryptonite and they where fine with 24/7 but my Slurricane like 18/6. It's the amount of light as well. The plant can only take up so much light so if you have a lot of light in Veg then 18/6 if you have less light you can run 24/7. I always say be careful comparing human attributes to plants because they are not human and don't need sleep. I would be uncomfortable in 80% RH but if the VPD chart says 80 Rh is the sweet spot then your plants will love it. Just an example of how attributing human things to plants don't always cross over.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you have been over watering them then that is why they are not growing fast. Over watering doesn't allow proper nute intake because of the lack of oxygen in the rhizosphere. Let them dry out between watering just enough so they don't get droopy and they should take off all other conditions being good.

10. This is super helpful, thank you very much. That’s exactly what I was thinking with the 24/7 with a low wattage- it really wasn’t too much light but they seemed to be responsive with no sign of stress or light burn, anything like that.
    I did overwater in the very beginning, and I dried the plant out, transferred and added some root hormone to strengthen it a little. It seems like it’s made a decent recovery from that!

11. Glad I could help I wish I had this kind of help when I started growing but there was no internet when I started growing let alone people willing to give out info for free.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like using foxfarms soil. It has what you need for a good start. Happy frog is good but I prefer ocean forest. As far as nutes I make a tea. 1/8 cup Bat guano and 1/8th earth worm castings with 1 tbsp of liquid seaweed to a gallon of RO water ph to 6.5. The bat crap can be hard to find locally in some locations. I think non organic boosters make the bud taste like but that's just me. 18/6 lighting for first 6-8 weeks. If you see your plant try to flower toward the end of that veg period switch your lights to 12/12 if your using hps to flower be sure to change your bulb at that time. Happy growing

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app