First grow 2012

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by chocolope8, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 chocolope8, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Hey everyone I've been stalking the forums for the longest time. Figured it was about time for me to post some pics and info on my first grow. I have 7 plants, 1 panama red (the lone seed from my last ounce) 5 fem kali mist and 1 fem white lavender. Everything but the panama is from Attitudes :)

This is a closet grow, i am running a 1000w dual arc bulb in a yield master 8" ballast that is fan cooled and running to a carbon filter. I have 1 6" induction fan, and 2 12" cooling fans.

I am using ffof soil and fox farms liquid nutes along with the ff microbe brew and the kangaroots.

I germed the panama red on Dec 1st and the other 6 girls on Dec 10th.

Here is the panama red at 18 days, she is doing so well. I am just praying she is female! I'll post a pic of one the babies as well, they are doing great so far:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I remember good ol panama red, sweet sweet classic smoke! Unfortunately its potency is nothing like the new strains of today, but still some pretty awesome bud and would love to get my hands on some authentic seeds! That soil is good stuff and can go up to 4-5 weeks without any nutes what so ever, especially the super potent fox farm trio that you probably have. Good luck mate! I am using ffof in my current grow but have the flora duo series and bloom booster nutes. Im on week 3 or so with rapid growth and no nutes, check it out if you want, link is in my sig! Welcome to GC!!

3. Update, the panama red got her first full strength feed today i came home and she got huge! She also showed sex and is female!!!!!!:hello:
    Here is a shot of her at 23 days from seed and the 5 kali mists and the white lavender at 13 days from seed

Attached Files: