First grow, 150w CFl, 600 HPS.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Insoluable, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Sup all.
    Pic update time.

Pics of the veg tent, and each plant in flower.
    Also a few shots of the Big Bang Auto which hasnt been seen in a while :)

Also i havnt had a comment in a few months but i think ill try throwing a question out there.
    My auto is in the veg tent on 18/6, however its under a 150w CFL (6700k)
    Im led to believe that is far from ideal since she is flowering. I cant put her in the veg tent under 12/12 so what are my options? Leave her under the 6700k and see what happens (she seems to be growing fine). I do have a 30w 2700k that is in the veg tent. Maybe throw it in with the veg tent to help with the auto spectrum? Anyway thanks if any1 answers :p

Enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

2. I'd add more 2700k too your autoflower id have more 2700k wattage then 6500k im sure adding a few 6500k wont hurt it aslong as u have more 2700 wattage then the 6500k

3. Hey man thanks for the reply.
    The thing is i only have 1x150w 6700k for veg. Its a huge bulb. Its not a bunch of little ones i can mix and match. Ive added 1x30w 2700k ontop of the auto. I will add a few more later i think. Or i might throw it in the flower tent under the 250w. Im not worried about its yield so 12/12 should be fine.
    Its stretching literally an inch or 2 every day though. The rest of my plants are trained so the auto is becoming a bitch to grow with photos.

4. Hey again all.

Planning on chopping the pineapple express in 1 week. Its been 50 days since it showed sex under 12/12. Breeder says 52-56 days flower. The buds in the middle of the scrog arent anywhere near as big/dense as the buds on the outside, so im gonna give it the extra week with some more molasses :)
    I have 2 tiny clones on the go from LSD#1 clone. I definately want to keep this strain going. Although longer to flower than the PE and with considerably less frost, its looks and smells AWESOME!! She has such a strong fruity smell it makes me want to eat it. The PE has a very bland smell in comparison.
    As soon as i cut the PE, LSD#1 and PE#1 are going into flower. Along with big bang auto. My last PE#2 was planned to be a bonsai mom,but id much rather keep a bonsai of the LSD now. So i dont know whats gonna happen with her yet.
    Ill get some nice shots of the girls this afternoon to show where im at.
    Peace guys.

5. Hey guys.
    Its been ages since i updated, a lot has changed.

So. Where im at.
    I have harvested the Pineapple Express, after 54 days flower (since showing pistils, not 12/12 switch)
    It is all dry and curing nicely. No mold, no issues what so ever. Yield was a bit less than I thought, but it was around 1.5-2 ounces.
    I needed to get her down so i could get her clones in.
    The 2 PE clones are now in flower, doing well.

The smoke report of the PE is as follows.

First of all, which you can see by the pics, the buds are super frosty. Covered everywhere. The smell is quite sharp, but seems to be degrading to the 'hay' smell stage while curing.
    The high comes on a bit slower than im used to but it lasts a bit longer. Uplifting at first but soon reverts to the nice stoned feeling :D perfect for gaming/TV...

So im very pleased with my PE, she was a trooper. Included some pics before and after chop.

The LSD is still going for another week, then she gets chopped and LSD#1 goes in, assuming my LSD#1 clone gets going.

The big bang auto is about 3 weeks from finish. So ive got a harvest in 1 week, 3 weeks and 1 month after that. So a nice steady amount is incoming :D

Thanks for following guys, and as always, enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

6. Wow man... im jelous im gonna be lucky if i even pull a oz off my plant on thursday and im under a 600w hps that shit looks soooo dank