First Grow, 1 Plant CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BudBully420, Aug 28, 2017.

1. @BudBully420 any updates mate?

@Curtthered just noticed the lizard you were talking about! Hes along for the ride :p

2. #82 BudBully420, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Yes, I just fed and watered her. Seems to be doing really well. I'm happy so far, not to jinx it. I've been reading about bagseed people get being hermies. Hopefully it doesn't herm, fingers crossed.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The way I've trained it sideways has caused the side branches to come up more, there is the one main one, 5 more that are more even and almost elevated with the main tip(which I brought down as much as I could to allow the smaller ones to catch up), and finally there are two smaller ones trying to catch up with the other 6. I believe that I should get pretty decent results with more of a little canopy with the CFLs than letting it grow straight up.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. shes looking good mate, keep it up :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  4. #85 BudBully420, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Some of the leaves around the side branches bottoms are turning pretty yellow. Same for the very bottom fan leaves. Hope this is normal, the tops where the bud sites are seem great.

6. Have you fertilized her lately?

7. Can you post a pic? Sounds like it is low on nitrogen almost. How far into flower are you and when is the last time she got fed?

8. I will post a pic when I get home in a few. It is 19 days into flower, almost 3 weeks. I've fed flower tone when I watered last, just as I did when I switched to flower and I have done once every week. I noticed the stems are purple everywhere except where the bud sites are. I've read it's normal for it to yellow from bottom up, but it seems to be happening a little too early. I probably should've invested in getting nutes for it, as I've only been using the flower tone granules.

10. I'll probably end up ordering from nirvana, I was looking through and I liked their selection. But yeah my plant is yellowing a little bit. It's hard to tell from the image and lights but the lower leaves are pretty yellow and look like they are dying, and you can also see how the stem is purple.

[​IMG]

11. What are you using to feed her?

12. It's espoma flower tone
    The npk ratio is 3-4-5

13. Bottom fan leaves finally fell off and the next layer up is yellowing. Buds look nice.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1507599246461.jpg 1507599259762.jpg 1507599291335.jpg remember the blue dream plant ? Here it is now. 88 grams went into cure .lost a little due to some white fuzzy mold but no sign of it now, smokes fantastic already ! Sorry about sht lighting, yes this is almost a full cfl grow .

15. Yes it didn't stretch much at all. And yes! Looks amazing, making me impatient for mine! I still have about 4 more weeks, it's 4 weeks into flower right now. Hoping it fills in some fat buds and gives me a decent zip or two.

• Like Like x 2
  16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Tomorrow will make her 5 weeks into flower.

17. I know you don't have much time left but have you fed her anything for the yellowing leaves? Looks like Sulfur to me almost.