First grow, 1 plant bag seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luiboi420, Jul 28, 2011.

1. hey im new to grasscity and im only here seeking advice from experienced growers or anyone with helpful input. I know im stupid for only having 1 plant because it could be male but i feel it is to late to plant another since i am going to force this 1 to flower soon anyway. My closet setup is simple. 2 6500k daylight cfls for veg growth in reflective hoods with a fan blowing and the doors open 24/7. i have an air conditioner going at night time mostly. i have the lights set up to a timer with 18hrs light 6 hrs dark. and i am also using miracle gro tomato food as nutrients. oh yea and BTW my plant is about 7 weeks old now. pictures coming soon

2. here are a couple. they arent good quality cause there from a phone..im also almost positive my plant is suffering from potassium deficiency but shouldnt the miracle gro be helping this? please give me input

Attached Files:

• P.1.jpg
      P.1.jpg
      File size:
      231.4 KB
      Views:
    • P.2.jpg
      P.2.jpg
      File size:
      246.1 KB
      Views:
    • P.3.jpg
      P.3.jpg
      File size:
      108.5 KB
      Views:
  3. first of all get the light closer(if any)

4. i just did that but i may have fucked up my plant

5. i accidently dropped the light bending the main stem sorta like supercropping but i tied a stick to it to make it stand straight. hopefully i didnt cause to much stress and the leaves will be back up in no time..but for now i can only hope

6. Fox farm nutes and soil my friend uses mg everything soil and nutes same bag seeds and too.me my plants r better looking harvested yet his is taller a shade brighter green but mines are bushy as shit fan leaves the size of my hand and my node spacing is ridiculous about 1/4in apart his is like a inch&1/2 apart usually its cuz of the lights.but our setup is almost identical except for the medium and the nutes Im a first time serious grower as well but I grown all natursl b4 on window seal type shit but im def doin my homework research.research research!!!! Never can b too sure.i see so called master growers askfor advise which is fine check out my grow though updates comin soon jus waiting to get my 400 watt hps for budding tomorrow to take pics b4 it goes to budding I have simple normal setup so I think u can learn from it not like our growers with 10k labs n shit lol

7. thanks bro ill be sure to check it out just put up a link for me and ill subscribe..so when i woke up this morning i went and checked on my baby and she seems almost as healthy as ever im about to put up the pics from last night and ill be sure to put up new ones very soon

Attached Files:

• FU2.jpg
      FU2.jpg
      File size:
      81.6 KB
      Views:
    • F.U.jpg
      F.U.jpg
      File size:
      285.1 KB
      Views:
    • F.U1.jpg
      F.U1.jpg
      File size:
      205.5 KB
      Views:
  8. Can anyon teach me how to supercrop because i messed my plant up and the main stem is already bent

9. all you really have to do is bend the stem until you here a little snap and make sure it leans to it's side. if it comes back into place then you didn't do it right. and also make sure that the stem isn't too thick where it'll just break when you try!

10. i just tried on the main stem and it broke more than halfway. i have a feeling i fucked it up even more and i really hate myself right now it was basicly bending down i tied it to a stick for a bit of training and hopefully it heals together just fine

11. well as long as it didn't break apart it should heal up.

12. the stems are starting to turn red and the plant seems to be alot healthier. i just put it on a 12/12 cycle last night so the growth should be rapid for the next couple of days or so. as you can see in the pictures it still has potassium deficiency but today i just added perlite to the soil so hopefully that will not be a problem. i will be sure to keep you informed and please give me any feedback good or bad it will be greatly aprieciated

13. tied it to a stick to hold it straight and let it be for a couple days i had someone water it and when i came back it was almost completly healed so i guess i did a good job suppercropping because the stem is at least twice as thick

14. the beast has grown at least 4 inches since the last update and there are so many more leaves most of them with 5 pedals all new growth looks very healthy. the brown in the leaves is slowly starting to go away but not much. i just feed it its nutes yesterday please give me feedback of any kind it will be greatly apprieciated

Attached Files:

15. immense progress, mate! looks real good now compared to before :)

16. thanks im pretty sure its because i switched the light cycle to 12/12 ever since then the growth has been intense so many more leaves now im pretty sure i see pistils but im not sure because no magnifying glass i cant wait till it starts showing buds

17. Its starting to bud!!:D:D

Attached Files:

18. starting to lst because of height problems and the buds are starting to come in nicely with tons of hairs

Attached Files: