First Glass Piece. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Nov 20, 2011.

1. First bong ever. Bought it yesterday.

ForumRunner_20111120_083101.png

2. Not bad for a first one I'm sure it hits like a champ. My only complaint is the base, I think its too small for it.
    They really should make the base atleast as wide as bong so it doesn't tip. A joint on one of my bongs broke cause the base wasn't wide enough and somebody touched the top of it.

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Not bad for a first one I'm sure it hits like a champ. My only complaint is the base, I think its too small for it.
    They really should make the base atleast as wide as bong so it doesn't tip. A joint on one of my bongs broke cause the base wasn't wide enough and somebody touched the top of it.[/quote]

I thought of that too, but its really thick glass in the bottom, it's the base is heavy enough to support the bong from tipping. :)

4. Yeah it also doesn't look all that tall so the center of gravity should be lower too.

So how do you like the world of bongs?

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Yeah it also doesn't look all that tall so the center of gravity should be lower too.

So how do you like the world of bongs?[/quote]

I hit alot off of my friends bongs, but owning your own, well, that makes it so much cooler. Haha

6. Bad ass man just be careful its a slippery slope.

7. Yeah just be careful with it. It looks pretty cool but it will tip easy and they weight will make it fall harder.