First girlfriend, I'm at a loss.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SnareC, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Well here's a little prior info, I'll try to keep this short. I'm seventeen (Don't give me s**t about being here underage) and I've never had a girlfriend. I never kissed a girl or even had a close relationship like this (Yes, I'm a loser.). I never had someone that could give me advice or even a general direction of how to go about getting a relationship. For instance some might have a father to tell them what to do and all that jazz.

So today I asked out this girl. We recently became friends (I met her a couple months ago) and we became really good friends. We hang out and stuff alone, enjoy each others company, etc. It just clicked; I suppose that's the "chemistry" they talk about.

Anyway, she said yes and I'm pretty happy about that. I pretty much convinced myself that she would say no. So I have no plan on what to do next... I'm pretty concerned that I'm going to fuck everything up. I don't know the first thing about this stuff! Like when should I kiss her? Or like should I treat her different?

Needless to say I'm at a loss and could use any and all advice from my fellow blades.

I'm so scared I'm going to mess this up... Thanks in advanced for reading my story and helping me out!

2. you know you're gonna get banned now.

Talking about the post, you should just try and relax. I had a couple of girlfriends in high school but did have sex till college. One thing you gotta realize is that she is probably an nervous as you, everyone is on their first dates. Just relax, about 50% of the world has a vagina so there are plenty of people left if things don't work at. Just do whatever feels natural at the time and 'm sure things will work out.

3. No Shit was given;)

4. Just go with the flow, dude.

I'm sure you guys are already getting along fine, why should you treat her different? Just try to be romantic sometimes, and all.

Also, if you already asked her to go out with you, and she said yes, than I would assume it's fine to kiss her whenever.

Or just ask if you can kiss her. I asked my first girlfriend before I kissed her the first time.

While you're cuddling or sitting on the couch or whatever, just be like "I wanna kiss you really bad right now"... "Is that alright?".

Or something.

She obviously likes you and is willing to be your girlfriend, so you shouldn't stress it too much man. Just go with the flow :smoke:

5. Haha I love how op just dont give a fuck about his age. But for the relationship, act yourself but maybe a bit more flirtacious and caring maybe?

6. haha you got to him quick

7. awe man OP why would you just snitch on yourself like that

8. I can see banning kids underage for being obnoxious. But he said he clearly had No one to turn to for advice and you banned him that quick. That's wrong atleast let his question get answered than ban him damn

9. It has nothing to do with how they are acting...
    Things get reported. we act on the reports...

You did notice i left the thread and you dont have to be a member to read the thread right..
    Im not heartless man..:p

So where is your advise to him...?

10. [quote name='"YODA"']

It has nothing to do with how they are acting...
    Things get reported. we act on the reports...

You did notice i left the thread and you dont have to be a member to read the thread right..
    Im not heartless man..:p

So where is your advise to him...?[/quote]

I can't see that im using the app. But my advice is like 3 posts up from my last post. But alright

11. real shit. do not worry about what comes next. you start to plan all this shit you want to do with her in your head, its just going to back fire on your ass. relax, enjoy and take it one step at a time.

12. well this is life my friend, you really can't control her in anyway just to be with you.. the only advice i have is just be yourself.

and you know this girl might not be the one either man so just don't worry if she breaks up with you. It's normal to have few girlfriends..

13. [​IMG]