First Frost. * Do or Dont? *

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gloran, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Ok so basicaly from every one i ever heard from you hear...

" oh you have to pull your plants before first frost you have to guess when it may come and follow the news to help you, if you let it go through first frost your plants wont be teh same. "

or something along the line of that. but i have gotn some information from a relative of mine who has more years of growing experience than me and he told me that:

you let your plants go through first frost because something about it makes the plants push that last effort into finishing off the buds and that some indoor growes would stick thier plant in a freezer for 5 minutes or so before they harvest it to simulate a first frost so that they can have that last effort of finishing the bud affect.

i would like to see what the people here at grass city have to say about it.

as for me. this relative is almsot twice my age and is not a half ass grower when he was growing. when he does shit he does it right and he had some dam good lookin plants and yields and i wont doubt his knowlege.

2. seems legit...but im no pro.

seems like 5 minutes in a freezer would just freeze up the trichs though...dont see how 5 minutes is gonna do anything so that one seems weird.

thats my .2

3. yah he never did the indoor thing he was strictly outdoor grower. he told me he heard of ppl doin that for indoor so i dunno 100% about that one ither