Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalSteve, May 23, 2010.

1. Man so i JUST finished eating my FIRST firecrackers ive EVER made...never even heard of them till yesterday (hence the apprentice forum xD) ANYWAYS i followed Kramers guide so now i just gotta wait and see how fucked up i get xD...Happy Smoking!

2. First time i tried it was at the mall
    put .5 on each cracker and me and 2 others got FUCKED

Second time we ate it before watchin alice in wonderland
    either the movie killed it or the crackers dint work, but we did have that very burnt out feelin so maybe it was the movie

but the only difference between these crackers was the first one, after heating it up and shit, we left it in alumnium foil for 2 more days (heard it helps). the second one we just ate it like a few hours after makin em.

so we dont know wat killed it

i think i repeated the same thing over and over again a few times :smoking:

3. When I worked at Wal-Mart(cart pusher) I used to make a fire cracker about an hour before work and eat it. I would be fucked up for my entire shift lol. It made the day go by so much faster too. I would just throw on some headphones and zone out. Pushing carts is so mindless the only thing you have to worry about is cars haha.

4. man so these bastards kicked in 1:30 hours later....and let me tell you im SO fucking high right now. lmao