Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Judge Mo Dollas, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys i just made my frst firecracker used about a gram maybe a little more and put it on some organic peanut butter. threw that inbetween 2 saltine crackers and put it in the oven at 350F for 23 minutes. it' 2:00 am here so i dnt wanna eat it ill deffinitly pass out but i can not wait to chow down in the morning or afternoon.
    I'll keep you updated n my first try.

2. good luck man

3. ahaha nice man, if it was a gram or more of dank you'll be toasted as fuck. firecrackers are pretty great.

4. I know what you mean about passing out. I made one a week or so ago and haven't really had the free time to eat it :(

5. I tried my first one tuesday and it was fucking amazing. The high is completely different too. It's crazy. And it last so long. I love them.