First "experimental" grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazedmymindbro, May 10, 2011.

1. First of all. I am a complete "newb" to this, so please bear with my inane and retarded questions/actions that I may be doing

Alright!
    Hello!
    I do own a few seeds, maybe around 8. I plan to experiment with them, as it is now Spring, and plant a few of them.

THIS IS EXPERIMENTING. I will NOT be carefully stalked over them every waking moment of every day. I will plant them, water them, and that is it. THIS IS FOR EXPERIMENTATION.

Will this work? I know the quality will be disgraceful, but will the bud still be alright? The buds I got the seeds from were hella-nice.

Also, I plan on putting them in pots. Should I plant ONE seed per pot, or more?

I am not a grower, just a stoner. Thank you.

2. One plant per pot is the way to do it. I know this is the indoor section, but your mention of Spring leads me to believe you intend to grow outdoors.

If you keep them indoors, you need to figure out what kind of lighting rig meets your needs right now. If they are bound for the outdoors, I would suggest you start them under some CFLs on a timer set for 16 hours a day. Then you will need to go out around August to cull the males. Also, check out some of the stickies on outdoor plot preparations. If your lucky, you could pull some decent nugs come October.