Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Experience With Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smoking515, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Alright so i have always seen hash and have really wanted to try it but never had a connection for some, and didn't wanna try making it and risk just losing a bunch of weed. So my friend found a dude that sold him 1g of hash for 15 bucks and we smoked it and i got super fucking stoned, and we only loaded one big bowl and it had like 10 hits for each of us it burnt forever!
    2 bros:cool::cool:+gram of hash:hippie:=2 stoned bros:smoking::smoking:
    Here is a picture of it kinda bad quality was taken with my cell but this shit also smells really skunky:yummy:

Attached Files:

2. Nice bro, i have trouble finding hash around here too.. but I think this is the case for mostly everywhere, ask people usually just make their own hash or just smoke weed.

I have yet to smoke legit hash myself, i've smoked hash made from kief and that gave me a nice head and slight body high

keep smokin my brother