Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First experience with "dank"!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, May 5, 2013.

1. The guy I usually buy from sells at pretty decent prices but never has top of the line weed. Good we is rly hard to find around where I live but I switched dealer and got 3.5g of "dank" bud for 50$. I thought the dealer was just saying it was dank until he actually gave it to me. The outside is covered in light blue crystals and it has orange hairs, doesn't anyone know what strain it could have been? Anyone I also used a vape I bought from my friend for only 25$ but goes online for 150-250$. The combo of the dank weed and the new vape got me the highest I've ever been in my life. I honestly can't even think of words to describe it, but it was incredible. Did anyone else get really fucked up the first time they ones dank weed? I do have a naturally low tolerance but I just thing the weed was superior to anything else I've had.

2. Glad you had a nice time. Impossible to tell strain without knowing yourself where the seed/clone came from.

3. " lots of crystals and orange hairs, does anyone know what strain it is?"

..... Ur shittin me right?

4. Idk what strain bud I just got my first dank 8th 2 weeks ago. The other stuff was good, but not quite dank status, this was dank tho just had some shit man dank

5. I know I described rly generic looking weed it was a joke you fuck. Wicked dank though

6. Sounds like Miami Dolphins OG or Spike Lee Kush