First Ever Outdoor Grow-op by the Bud Squad 2010

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bud Squad, May 19, 2010.

1. wow man lol the printer bit is actually true, but unless these guys decide to print these pics off and begin mailing them to us..i think they're going to be alright... now the camera bit on the other hand is absolute BS! you really think that sony, nikon, cannon etc. are going to install secret gps systems (which costs them money, sorry but these guys are interested in making profit) without telling the user? if they were to put GPS systems in cameras, they would make the gps usable to the user and jack up the price on the camera because it has a GPS in it, not leave it as a secret so that they can work along side the FBI to bust people.. pretty sure that's not what they're going for.

2. No secret GPS's, if the camera is attached to a device with GPS or has GPS built in your basically screwed was the info, not there secretly installing GPS's in cameras.
    I don't have one but I guess it's more common to have a GPS option with cameras now.
    Regards,
    S.S.

3. looking good guys :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::smoking:

4. What happened to the BUD SQUAD???