first ever making thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TokenHerbz, May 21, 2007.

1. i have 17 plants currently, all are seedlings except for 1. i have had it growing for about 2.5 months under 32 watts of cfl @ 2200 spectrum for the first month then i bought a couple more and now have 102 watts of cfl light. my seedlings are only a couple days old i have 11 of them under 1 45 watt cfl and 5 of them just under window sun. unfortunatley i don't have a camera yet but im going to go buy one tomorrow ...soon anyway so ill post pics within a week to see what you guys think of the ladies. i am posting in the outdoor forum now because they are inside for now but im moving them outside some time around the end of may to protect it from frost. we have a harsh climate here in ontario it snowed slightly just the other day. ttfn

2. Sounds really good. Do you know what strain the plants are?
    I'm in Ontario as well and am putting out my plants (Masterlow strain) anytime now. I'm just waiting until they get bigger so they will last.

Looking forward to the pictures and good luck with the grow!

3. where abouts are you in ontario?? i live in mississauga On and i started them april 20th outside. I guess you must be farther north