First ever grow 5th week veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gasconade, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well. Here I have a Feminized big bang. Planted 34 days ago. She's currently running under a 600 watt hps. Coco/perilite mix with full strength bi nova nutes.

I have been through a couple of traumas with her. I topped her wrong at the main cola site and it never grew back at all. I took off a lot of fan leaf twice. Once due to Leaf Septoria so it had to be done.

I then Lst'd her to grow her out more but I was wondering why I wasn't gaining any height literally maybe 2 or 3 millimeters a day to when i was getting 1 to 2 cm a day growth.

Let me know if she looks ok for her age again 34 days shes sitting at 52 cm close to the light for the last couple days as I had her a 83 cm until then.

Humidity - Been really low at 38% recently managed to find a solution to 50%
    Temp - 24.4 to 27.8 Degrees Celsius consistently

Thank you and appreciate it :)

Attached Files:

2. looks good man! Are you planning to defoliate and flip to flower or is this a mother that you'll be taking clones from?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey man, I am planning to veg her for another 4 to 5 weeks until she reaches 77cm tall she’s currently only 22cm tall with a 45cm width around 8 cola branches. In regards to defoliation I will pull off quite abit when she gets taller at the moment the grower is quite stunted