First ever, 250w MH Bagseed., pics of transplant, scrog.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by trappervalley, May 11, 2010.

1. That would make a nice desktop wallpaper. You've got it going on, Trapper. :hello:

2. Thaks Alatar, i guess it could be my avatar until i get some real shots.

3. Looking beautiful, I'm loving watching the flowers form.

4. I can see dense buds in your future sir.

5. Thanks colour. It's amazing to open the grow box and see just how quickly these buds are forming. I'll be posting plenty of pics of the whole flowering prosess, can't wait.

Why thank you for your wisdom and heres hoping you are right,.. sir.:wave:

6. congrats on the girl, as well as successfully using the techniques to keep her in good shape. i'll be watching to see how the scrogging goes.

7. Shes coming along a treat trapper ;)

8. Thanks for dropping by ghost, I'll give an update soon when she is a little more developed. As for the screen, I didn't let it fill out in veg as much as I should have but it's still going to help.

Yes she is Greg,... yes she is.:D peace.

9. Hey Trap! :wave: Nice setup you have mate, looks like you are off and running with the female - this is where it gets fun :)

She looks great man, you got some budz on the way :D

10. air filtration? for the smell or for fresh air? i doubt he has much smell coming from that, but the fresh air thing is something to consider if that stays closed...

11. Hey thanks Ed, appreciate you taking a peek, It sure is exiting, this is really the first time i have actually seen how this plant grows and it's just incredible. Cant believe they made a plant illegal.... bullshit.

hey ghost,
    There is a pc fan in the top right corner of the box working as an extractor, works really well because the box is sealed tight. temp hovers around 25 celcius. As for smell, it is picking up a bit. It's not too bad just smells sugary sweet. I imagine it will get alot stronger in the weeks to come. peace.

12. I took another look in the box today and thought another two happy snaps were in order. so here she is.:D I think the topping along with the LST was the way to go, it really exposed alot of bud sites that may have not got light otherwise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tommorow it feeding with another 20ml of natures own organic and a teaspoon of mollassas to 2 liters of aged tap water. thanks for taking a look guys! peace:D

13. shes going to start packing out real soon.:smoking:

14. Hey man sweet setup and the plant is really starting to look good something im gona keep my eye on i think im gona do the same thing you did.

15. Lies! Our Vernacular is heaps good :p

Your Veg stage has come along well Trappervalley, probably as good as you can get, but i really fear for your overall yield flowering with just the MH, instead of a HPS. It's good to hear you've supplemented with a warmer spectrum CFL tho.

It's great to see more Aussies on Grasscity, and I can't wait to see how this grow progress's.

16. I'm hoping so brother. First grow so I am not really sure what to expect.

thanks for stopping in Doom,:wave: I have to say so far I am really happy with what I have done, seriously it's mostly because of the wonderful GC!!!!

Hey Joe! really happy to see another Aussie as well man!:wave: yeah your right our vocab is awesome! Thanks for taking a look. I'll be happy with anything I get from this girl with the MH, I'm hoping the CFL will help a bit but don't know. Next grow will definatly have a HPS, I'm hoping to set up a veg room and a flower room so I can have a few on the go at once. Thanks again brother. OZ rocks.

17. yea, most people who only use one type of light go with HPS. but yea, you are looking so healthy right now. what a great place to start flowering in! rock on!

18. Thanks ghost!, Def getting a HPS for the next grow. It will be interesting to see what I get with the MH.

On another flowering point........ poppy pushed out her first trichs today!:hello::D:hello:

Cant wait to see her develop from here.

[​IMG]

I know they are small but they are there. nice.:p
    [​IMG]

and just because she is beautiful. this is more of her natural colour.
    [​IMG]

peace guys.

19. Looking like good smoke in your future sir.

20. Hey man. Nice grow. Im a noob grower too. Did plenty of research but when you actually start growing you realise how much you have to learn. I've also started in a small pot and am worried about plant becoming root bound. Did you think about cutting the roots like a bonsai plant? i think thats the road im gonna go down but not sure whether its a good idea or not. + rep.