Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Edible Experience.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by amateurblazer, May 8, 2011.

1. I cannot wait to start growing. If you go through my threads you will know that I have met some sketch connections, I need to start growing soon.

2. how long it takes u to get high all depends on how ur body takes it. i know ppl that feel it in like 5 mins and other like 2-3 hrs. It depends on how fast u digest it.

3. i usually eat the shit, then eat some food after, kicks in about 45 mins and is always good, plus i don't get the shitty empty stomach feel, because that's awkward as fuck when you can barely move

just sitting down and doing something, especially at night can be difficult as fuck with edibles once i start feeling tired i start falling into these strange half awake states where i just zone out and stop paying attention to everything and realize it 20 mins in

4. my last firecracker made me pretty friendly i was pretty gone and i was wit my 14 year old lil cuz and he brings up weed ( i didnt even kno he toked) and i smoked him out hahaha we vaped maybe 9 bowls we were sooo gone

5. i once ate two crackers and was high for nearly twenty four hours. I crashed like two hours in and noticed when I was at school"Oh shit i'm high as hell" and couldn't stop laughing