first dxm trip. a little help please.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by particle0, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I would recommend taking them on an empty stomach, shoot for at least 300mg. I do 350ish once a week, and it has treated me well. Definitely make sure your just chilling out, watch a movie, listen to music, and hang out. On Friday night I tried to do it and be around a lot of people, and my hand "started on fire" and it swelled up to the point it looked like there was a golf ball in between my thumb and pointer finger (none of this was actually happening). There was a pretty sweet "Space Oddysey" video that was pretty entertaining to watch, lots of pretty colors and soothing music, on YouTube. Good luck!

2. Pretty colors are good. Make sure you know what videos you are watching before you do it on DXM though, haha. I've made the mistake of watching some stuff by David Firth (the Salad Fingers guy) and I freaked the hell out. Only calm, chill stuff.

I like it around people, but that's not the case right now.

All techno is good on DXM. Makes me want to dance. Probably will you too.

3. well i got 2 blunts rolled and ready and about to start taking the gel caps. Ill let you guys know when im feeling something

4. Haha, true! Don't just YouTube "trippy videos" or "video for high", because it usually looks all pretty then the exorcist girl pops up, or something else that's pretty fucked up... It will ruin your whole night...

5. well i took 10 so far anybody think i should wait and see how that effects me if so how long should i wait ? or should i just go for 10 more now

6. from previous experiences... id say wait, till that hits you, if you like it pop 10 more and remember to chill

7. Have fun man and be chill. it should be a good night for you:cool:

8. indeed haha

9. its like 8:16 now. i took 10 at 7:40 so its been roughly 36m and right now im feeling a slight head high not much really. wait longer ? or should i go for 10 more

10. yea they usually take a little longer to kick in for me too, u can pop them all if you want but did u eat before u dropped them?!

11. #31 particle0, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    i ate a small meal but i waited like a hour and half before i took them

12. cool, ur choice... id drop them all bro then keep us updated :)

13. fuk it i guess lol im gonna start taking the other 10 i guess il upate ya on how i feel :D

14. #34 brain_stew, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    at' a boy, what a trooper jk lol keep us updated bro! just so you know its completley normal to have an afterglow the next day just in case u freak lol i get them every time, i actually like them

15. Have fun!

Haha!

16. 9:07 dont really feel much yet, but my stomach is starting to bother me. will that pass ? anything i can do to stop it

17. you will feel some stomach discomfort, but just chill and keep us posted

18. should pass, only happened once to me, when did u drop them all (what time where they ALL down) just give it a little you'll know when it hits ya

19. Allow up to an hour and a half for it to hit you. Maybe more with food on your stomach.

The average time is an hour, though.

But since the drops were split up, it depends.

Just wait it out and tell us how you feel. ;]

20. I think you already took them, but for future reference and for everybody else:

If you're going to take DXM, take everything ALL AT ONCE, unless you're taking massive amounts to redose for a plateau sigma trip. Nobody should attempt this without a sitter, or without a ton of experience with DXM, however.

Reason you want to take everything at once is because of the way our livers work. When bombarded with a bunch of DXM at once it has to force the DXM molecules past the blood/brain barrier. When you take a few here, then wait, take another few, then wait some more, your liver figures out what's going on, has more time to process the DXM just chilling there, and turns everything after the first doses into DXO.

You still get some DXO conversion happening when taking everything at once, but it's far less. DXO gives less of the trippy effects and body stone, and more of the just utter confusion, bug eyes, and in large quantities removes all of the euphoria.

DXM at low doses has been compared to MDA. DXO at low/moderate doses has been compared to being drunk without the euphoria. Which do you want?