Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Dealer Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fraz123, Sep 19, 2015.

1. I just got my first dealer cell number today. Usually I just get weed from friends or family, but since I'm in a new town I had to make connections. So, I texted him saying that "I'm a friend of x, what do you charge for eighths" etc, but by the time he responded it was late and he couldn't meet up, which is completely fine. So, being new to Grasscity, I have a couple of questions:

1. What's the best time of day to contact your dealer?
    2. Where's a good meeting place to do business (I suggested a small forest trail)?
    3. How long should I wait before asking him again? I don't want to seem pushy, just want some bud for some friends coming over.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, GC! [​IMG]

tl;dr I want to buy weed but don't want to come off as an narc. Any tips?

2. #2 Father Ted, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    I have bought off countless dealers and all are different. Some daytime only and some literally anytime whatsoever will deliver in ten minutes flat.
    I would just ask the guy. What time do you work? Remember that its his business and if hes good at what he does he wil treat it like a business and you like a customer.
    Ring him first few times, no answer then text him. Some use disposeable phones so he may not even save your number until you're a regular anyway.
    Meet him somewhere public but quiet first time if you can. Get a feel for him because he will want to get a feel for what you're lIke too. If you don't like the guy dont keep buying.
    I wouldnt recommend delivered to your house, keep dat shit away from your home. Get gim to meet you round the corner.
    not sure what its like in the US but in the UK most dealers either deliver or are street dealers. Avoid street dealers.
    if youre buying for friends he will prefer it if you buy it all in one go, plus you should get a better deal for buying in bulk.
    Remeber if you get a bad feeling about him don't buy. Maybe even get a cheap phone just for buying. That way you don't get hounded with texts 'great weed in' all the time. Annoying if you're trying to quit lol.
    Not coming off as a narc. LOL. My old dealer when first met thought I was a cop. Idiot still sold to me then shouted me back and asked if im a cop. I just laughed. But hes a young kid and im much older. All the weed dealers round me are young kids aged about 18-21.
    Easiest way is to meet him and be smoking on a joint!

3. 1.anytime he will let you know when u can come through or meet up
    2.lmao no a good meeting spot isnt in the forest unless your trying to get robbed always meet up in a public place or at least someones house
    3.as long as it takes for you to run out this dudes not gonna get mad at making money