Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Day Off Prohbation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Tomorrow. I can not wait!!! Havent blazed in 3 months. I have a full day set up, chillen with some buds and smokin some herb! Plan on using a bowl, rolling a J, and rippin a bong. Epic day tomorrow!!!:hello::smoke:

2. Sounds fun, man. Those 3 months of being clean are going to pay off tomorrow for sure. Your ass'll be grassed.

3. Lucky when I was on probation couldn't smoke for 6months
    well I smoked while I was on probation so quit for like 4 months but made sure I was clean when I reported
    but good job man u should just hit out of every single piece u can that's what I would do start off with a J then a blunt then a pipe then a bubbler then a bong
    u would be stoned off ur ass hahaha

4. I'm in a similar situation to what you were, no conviction was entered but I'm in a drug diversion program to clear misdemeanor charges. 14 weeks. I can't fucking wait!

SO happy for you, get ready to be like a little curious 8th grader again ;)