Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First day not smoking in almost a year. Help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Melikes, Aug 4, 2012.

1. i support this, if i dont smoke i just think okay well ill just smoke tomorrow/next week etc...

2. That is not the weed that is your mind telling you that it is the weed, chances are you had nausea before hand only the weed helped it, go the Dr if it keeps up because I can assure you stopping weed will not cause anything as serve as what you describe.

Your giving weed a bad name people browsing the net who dont smoke or are thinking about smoking that come on these forums will take one look at this thread and think the worst stop being so dramatic and pull yourself together its all in your mind.

3. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Today is day 5 of my t break. I didn't sleep at all the other night so I slept all day yesterday and when I woke up I threw up straight stomach acid about 6 times. Definitely no fun. I'm breaking for at least 2 weeks. I can feel it getting easier and the cravings are less and less every day

4. Hey man.. I'm actually taking a tox break right now after about a year of daily usage... I found that I had the same problems as you... Trouble sleeping and loss of appetite until around 2pm..

Honestly dude, If you're not hungry, don't eat and if you're not tired, don't sleep. Eventually you have to do both of those things or you'll die.. So just let your body work it out.. Eventually your appetite and normal sleep schedule will return.. I haven't smoked in about 10 days and already I feel pretty much back to normal...