First day back at college

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinGurl, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Blows!!!! Strict attendance policy, early am classes, and I had to park like a mile away and then walk to the other side of campus which made me late! Cant wait to get home and hit the bong =] :bongin:

2. So its not just my school that has horrendous parking? They just destroyed another one of our parking lots to build another overpriced dorm which no one will live want to live in.

Since we already had parking problems WITH this parking lot, I can only imagine what it's going to be like without it :eek:

They are having people park at the mall, which is literally 1.8 miles away from school, and ride shuttles in.:mad::confused: :rolleyes:

So fuck you if you forgot your book/pencil/fucking whatever in your car.
    I believe I will be bringing a packed bowl to help relieve some stress :smoke:

Have a good semester, Gurl :D

3. my first day is friday, im excited for the nice ragers but its still school...ughh

4. I can't wait to get back to school....classes will blow but all my friends will be in close range once again. Yea our parking blows, MSU has like 40,000 students and the largest campus but we only have 3 parking lots for students....one of them is near a farm miles away from the actual campus and you have to take a 20-30 minute bus ride to get there, which is fucking retarded because the point of a car is you don't need a $50 bus pass....

Or...some people park in the mall lot, but again you need to take a 30 minute bus to get there, so its a fucking waste.

Weird your professors care about attendance, but then again I guess I'm just use to large lecture classes where it would be too time consuming to take attendence.